Chewy flourless double chocolate chip cookie that will make you weak in your knees. Gluten-free
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl mix the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir slowly until combined.
- Stir in the egg whites, vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- ***The batter will look a little shiny and watery, that is fine. ***
- Spoon a Tablespoon of batter onto the baking trays about an inch apart. Beware, they will spread out quite a bit. I used a toothpick in-between cookies in case they spread too much.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Cookies will start cracking on the surface.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes then carefully remove them to a cooling rack.
- THANK YOU